Perfect Payrolls is one of the leading online payroll service providers in the UK, offering a full range of payroll solutions to suit every type and size of organisation at cost-effective prices. Perfect Payrolls, as a part of the Payplus payroll bureau, has over 40 years of experience in delivering premium quality outsourced payroll services using the latest technology, giving fast, consistent and reliable employee payments every payday.
Managed Payroll Services:
- Maximum 48 hour turnaround
- RTI filing
- BACSTEL-IP report collection
- Legislative payroll calculations
- Payroll reporting retention
- Comprehensive management and departmental reports
- Monthly and annual pension returns
- Multi-frequency payroll processing
- HMRC liaison for P45, P46, P6, P9, P38, P43, etc
- Individual pressure sealed laser payslips
- Posting of payslips to employees
- Regular newsletter
Perfect Payrolls removes the burden of preparing multiple payrolls and ensures that all current legislation, tax codes, National Insurance contributions, maternity pay, sick pay and other statutory rules are correctly adhered to. You can run your business, while we run your payroll. Your payroll is processed by a Bacs approved bureau, using the most secure operating environments.
- You have access to friendly payroll experts at any time
- Your payroll costs will almost certainly be lower
- Peace of mind that no holiday/sickness disasters or other problems will affect your payroll processing
All our clients are allocated a named contact at Perfect Payrolls so that you will normally talk to the same person. Our payroll consultants are highly experienced and committed to managing the day to day administration of your payroll. In the team as a whole, there is over 100 years of professional payroll experience.
We have invested in software and systems that will take care of your Real Time Information (RTI) filing on your behalf. All our staff have had comprehensive RTI training and will answer any questions you have.
You can advise us of all payroll related items, overtime, staff changes, pay rates, etc by secure email or through a portal. Functionality also exists whereby input data can be read into the payroll software automatically and output can then be returned by email thus saving valuable time.
We publish a newsletter at regular intervals for all our clients which includes news on changes and legislation as well as other services available to small/medium sized business. In addition you can access this website at any time.
The cost is normally on a scale that represents the number of staff you have. Simply ask us for a no-obligation quotation to get an exact figure. We aim to be less costly than using an accountant or other high profile payroll providers.